Grand Harbor Collection
Carriage-house style garage doors, steel frame, insulation-optional.
When budget is the deciding factor, this low-maintenance,insulation-optional steel frame carriage house style garage door combines clean lines and classic charm to provide a popular style at a great value.
Accented with decorative black wrought iron hardware, these doors have the appearance of a swing-out door, but offer the convenience of modern overhead operation.
- Woodgrain embossed 24-gauge, 2-inch steel frame + composite overlay
- Available in 3-Layer (insulated) and 2-Layer (non-insulated) options
- 2″ thick insulation provides a 6.3 R-value for improved energy efficiency and comfort (Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163)
- Swing out appearance, overhead operation
- Three series and six different designs with optional windows and decorative hardware for authentic carriage house appearance
- Four factory finish paint colors
- Lifetime door section warranty
- WindCode rated available
Window – Top Section
Colors & Materials
Available in 5 carriage house designs and 4 color options.
Window options include square, rectangular and arch windows with removable grilles. Glass available in clear or obscure and acrylic wrought iron designs. Unique faux window top section also an option.
Woodgrain embossed 24 gauge 2″ steel frame construction with 1/2″ smooth composite overlay creates authentic carriage house styling.
Optional 1-5/16″ vinyl-backed insulation improves energy efficiency. 6.3 R-value.
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster® ELITE Series opener for these garage doors.