Reserve Collection Semi-Custom
Reserve Collection Semi-Custom Garage Door
Rewrite history in modern terms. Authentic carriage house designs combine historical charm and character with the convenience of automatic overhead operation.
- Handcrafted two layer construction
- Six base door designs
- Optional windows and decorative hardware
- Paint or stain-grade wood
- Cedar, Redwood, Hemlock
- Pre-finished doors are available in seven popular stains
- WindCode rated available
Window – Top Section
Colors & Materials
Factory Finish Stain or Paint Option
Seven factory stained options are available on certain models (check with your local distributor / retailer for details) resulting in stain colors that complement most home trim and entry door colors.
When you take advantage of Clopay’s factory finish paint option,* your wood garage door arrives primed, painted and ready to install. We’ve eliminated the extra steps of hiring a contractor to finish the door on site and the added worry that the job will be done right. The door is stored and finished according to Clopay warranty guidelines, for a durable, flawless, vibrant finish, worthy of the most discriminating close-ups.
Door panels are sealed with a paint-able caulk to resist moisture and then treated with a layer of primer followed by two coats of white latex paint.
*Not available on redwood or cedar garage doors.
- Handcrafted 2-layer non-insulated wood doors in authentic carriage house designs. Swing-out appearance, modern operation.
- 6 door and 10 window or top sections for multiple door design options.
- Available in 3 wood species. All stain grade wood rails, stiles and panels are made from Redwood, Cedar or Hemlock. Hemlock (paint grade and grooved) doors have Hemlock stiles and rails with exterior grade MDO plywood panels.
- 1/4″ thick imported Luan interior backer glued to stiles and rails.
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster® ELITE Series opener for these garage doors.